At EJN Cooling, we have had many years of experience in the installing and repairing of air conditioners and have worked on a range of systems for commercial, domestic and retail properties throughout Cornwall. On account of this, it means that you can trust that you will receive only the best service from our professional team.
Our team of experts always aim to keep each and every one of our clients happy and so we will work with you closely from the beginning to make sure all of your needs are covered. We will analyse your space and your air conditioner requirements and discuss the options that we believe are best suited to your situation. We have plenty of options for you to choose from based on your specifications and will always try to keep within your budget.
If you need help with air conditioning, whether it be for installations or repairs, make sure you get in touch with us today. Our team are ready to take your call and answer any questions you may have.
Installing Air Conditioning
At EJN Cooling, our air conditioner installations involve only products from leading manufacturers and give the best service, as we go above and beyond for our customers in Cornwall. With a large selection of air conditioning units to choose from, you’re bound to find a solution to suit your requirements.
Air conditioning systems move heat from inside the property to outside, this through pulling the heat out of the air and blowing cold air into your property instead. It works through blowing the air over cold piping and a cold ‘refrigerant’ liquid which changes to a gas when it absorbs the heat from the air.
Common air conditioning problems
In our many years servicing and repairing air conditioning units, we have come across many similar problems. The most common problems that we have found with air conditioning within properties in Cornwall are:
- Unusual odour – If your air conditioning starts to smell, this may mean, due to the recirculating of air, a bad odour will have built up on the cooling coils, this bacteria can be removed with specialist chemicals.
- Unusual noise – A loud noise may mean that the system requires a replacement fan or condensate pump. This can lead to a full system failure and would then need a completely new AC unit if not fixed soon.
- Power outage – This could be due to the electrical isolator which should be in the ‘on’ position. If it is not because of this or due to the power in your house tripping, then you should call a specialist to diagnose the problem.
- Leaking water – This is quite a common problem and is usually caused by a unit which hasn’t been serviced or the condensate pump has failed.
- Not cooling – If your AC isn’t giving out cool or warm air then this could mean it may have a gas leak, the repair work will include a system inspection and test to determine the full extent of the leak.